Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 of 52

This week, Week 5 of the 52 Project, I decided to try and follow the Theme of the Flickr Group I am following, MCP 52 Project. The theme for Week 5 was Muse. My muse comes often whenever I can empty mind and focus on something beyond me. This sunset, like many others, takes me out of myself and into the beauty that is nature, creation, God.

This was taken from Palisades Park in Santa Monica, CA where sunsets, like this one, are often breath taking.

The MCP Group's theme was Muse and my theme is Structure. The Muse is the beauty of the sunset and the structure is the repetition of day into night, sunset into sunrise. Please enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy sharing them with you. You can see my photos in my Photography 2011 Group on Flickr. If you'd like to share please join the group.

No comments: